Gummi is a LaTeX editor for the Linux platform, written in C/GTK+. It was designed with simplicity in mind, but hopes to appeal to both novice and more advanced LaTeX writers.
Gummi was released as free opensource software under the MIT license.
- Live automatic preview panel for the compiled document
- Multi-document (& project) support
- Customizable compilation/typesetting options
- Continuous preview mode
- Document error checking
- Syntax highlighting
- Document statistics
- Extendable snippet interface with keyboard triggers
- Importers for various objects (images, tables, etc.)
- Integrated BibTeX support
- SyncTeX support
See the different features in our Screenshots