Latest stable release: Gummi 0.6.5 (October 20th, 2012)Ubuntu
- The latest stable release of Gummi can always be installed through our PPA. To add this PPA to your system, open a terminal and use the following commands to add it to your configuration:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:gummi/gummi sudo apt-get update sudo apt-get install gummiAdditional information & installation instructions are available on the PPA website
- Gummi is available in the official repositories for Fedora Core 13 and newer.
- Gummi is available for Debian testing thanks to Daniel Stender.
- Gummi is available in the official portage tree as app-editors/gummi.
- Gummi is available in Arch’s community repo thanks to Thomas Dziedzich & Sergio Morales.
- Gummi is available for Slackware through Slackbuilds.org
- Gummi is available for OpenSUSE 11.4 and higher thanks to Matthias Mailänder
- Download source tarball. Installation instructions can be found on our wiki.